Digital Marketing Staff
- head office
- Internet Marketing and Sales and Marketing
- Entry Level / Staff
- Communication Studies, Marketing
- Bachelor's Degree
Jl. Raya Bekasi KM 23,1 - Kota Adm. Jakarta Timur
- Bachelor's degree in any major, but Marketing and Communication would be preferred
- Max. 30 years old
- Min. 2 years of experience in the same field
- Understand about marketing strategies for manufacture industry
- Strong verbal & written communication skill to communicate with internal and external parties, both in English and Bahasa
- Willing to travel
- Willing to be placed at subsidiary of PT KMI Wire & Cable, Tbk. named PT KMI Electric Solution
- Create exciting content and development of social media strategy for different socia media channels
- Create campaign in all social media channel (marketplace, instagram, etc) and offline marketing as well
- Monitoring communities, delivering appropriate and enganging responses
- Planning, developing, implementing, and managing the overall digital marketing strategy
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools
About the Company
The Company was established on January 19th, 1972 as PT Kabelmetal Indonesia by Kabel-und Metalwerke Guetehoffnungshuette AG, a German company that later on was known as Kabelmetal Electro Gmbh. Its first commercial products were launched in 1974 bearing the well-known KABELMETAL brand. The Company was publicly listed on Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992.
Since mid 2007, while maintaining the “kabelmetal Indonesia” brand for domestic market, the Company introduced “KMI Wire and Cable” brand in overseas market. Then, effective from September 1st, 2008, the new overseas brand became the company name PT KMI Wire and Cable Tbk.The Company is one of the qualified suppliers of power cables to PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (Persero), the state owned electricity company. The company is also a major cable supplier to private and industrial sectors, namely oil and gas, mining, various industrial and many others, either directly or through its nation-wide chains of distributors and resellers.
The Company was awarded ISO 9002 for its cable production in 1995 and for its newly established Aluminum and Copper Casting in 1996. It was followed by ISO 14001 in 1997 for its environmental management system and ISO 9001 for design control of cable production in 1998. The Company has adopted and certified the latest update of Quality Management System ISO 9001 version 2015 which specify the requirement of continual improvement and risk management on implementation. In early 2007, the Company acquired OHSAS 18001 and simultaneously SMK3 (the Indonesian version) for occupational health and safety system, which was then refined with ISO 45001:2018 in September 2020. All of Management Systems implemented in this company are regularly assessed yearly.
Strategic cooperation with various international manufacturers have been developed to extend the product range and to optimize the company’s machines utilization.